In response to the announcement that Holkham Beach in Norfolk was banning nudists, VisitEngland.com came up with a whole host of ideas of where to get naked.
1. Brighton East Beach, be careful with the fish and chips.
2. Pevn Vounder beach on the Penwith Peninsula, bring your hiking boots to get here
3. Rocken End area of Blackgang beach on the Isle of Wight
4. Ross Back Sands, Bamburgh, Northumberland, though the cold wind from the North Sea may cause more than a few goose bumps.
5. Inland, the Abbey House Gardens in Malmesbury, Wiltshire hosts a number of "clothes optional" days and the next ones are July 7 and 28.
6. Join the Streak for Tigers at London Zoo on August 15, for ZSL charity. God only know what the tigers will think of all the pale bodies running around - Food maybe. http://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo/whats-on/streak-for-tigers,742,EV.html
7. Hire your own clothes free zone at Pevors Farm Cottages in Essex and hang out starkers on the 400-acre estate
8. Practice your still life drawing with a male model, a different idea for hen parties - and no touching!!